This 11 3/4" bamboo cutting board, featuring the Serbian crest, is treated it with food grade mineral oil for durability. Ships same or next business day.
This item ships in about 2 business days.
Benefits of Bamboo Cutting Boards
- Bamboo, is considered a grass and not wood and makes an excellent cutting board. The fact that it grows quickly makes it a renewable and a great choice for the eco-conscious. Bamboo is similar to wood in that it’s still porous but is harder than wood. Bamboo cutting boardsare great for chopping veggies, slicing up meat or serving appetizers.
- Bamboo is denser than maple, walnut and cherry and less porous so it will not stain as easily and be able to resist staining meats and certain types of vegetables
- Bamboo resists water absorption, therefore, it isn't likely to split or crack like standard wooden cutting board
- Bamboo is a low maintenance material
- Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial and a green, renewable and eco-friendly resource